14 February 2012

PERFECTLY POACHED EGGS!!!

I am in the middle of writing a post which will show you guys what I eat and how much I train during the week. (Thanks for the idea She's Sonic ) and the main thing I eat for breakfast is poached eggs! So here is my instructions for Perfectly Poached Microwaved Eggs






I saw this online somewhere & thought it sounded too good to be true. But it really works!



Crack egg into a coffee mug or ramekin (careful not to break the yolk)



Pour over 1/3 cup of boiling water



Pierce yolk with tooth pick (this is an important step)



Microwave for 1 minute (may vary depending on your voltage)



The water will be there and still murky looking but just take a spoon and scoop out the egg!



Sooooo quick and easy and the healthiest way to eat your eggs

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an interesting (and easy way) to do it! Will have to give it a try.

    I usually boil a pot of water with a splash of vinegar, stir it until a little 'whirlpool' is created and then crack the egg in :)

    X

    ReplyDelete