15 March 2012

SAVE THE DATE

I've been a little bit MIA lately. Long story short - we are moving out of our place to rent it out and moving in with family. So the last few weeks have been full of cleaning, sorting, packing!!! I gave away soooo many clothes/shoes =( It was nice to have a clean out though!

I did manage to find time to send out (most) of our Save the Date cards. I have received so many calls/text msg's about how much people love them.
Seriously - they were so worth the money.

I found Sabina on Etsy.com who created a cariacture of Adam & I (and the dogs!) for only $60.00. I sent her photos of us and back and forth we created the image I liked. She is amazingly talented and nothing was too much trouble for her.
Then I jsut went onto VistaPrint and printed them off for $40.00!!!
Best.$100.I.Ever.Spent !!!!





My only regret is that I didnt use these as the wedding invitations - they have been such a hit I worry that our invites will be a massive let down! haha!

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute - and you're right, what a cute idea for wedding invites!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I got engaged NYE and have done NO wedding planning, other than buying some magazines and a planning folder that is gathering dust LOL!

    I have only just discovered Etsy and how awesome it is. Going to be a BIG help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, I was looking for some new blogs to follow and here they all are right in front of me!family photographer
    photographer in Regional NSW Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter and I ordered a dress from Doll House which was to be custom made. I placed the order on a Monday and was surprised to get a phone call the following Monday to say the dress had arrived it only took eight 8 days. I took the dress home and when I put the dress on my daughter, I realized that had just altered the dress (in store) and found pins still in the side seams. I was so disgusted with their lie when confronted they would not talk to me or acknowledge what they had done. To all you mum’s out there DON’T BUY FROM DOLL HOUSE.

    ReplyDelete