05 October 2011

THE BEST ACCESSORY OF ALL

A few weeks ago I came home to My MR presenting me with the best accessory a girl could want... a diamond ring

This is my late mother's engagement ring to be exact. He went and asked for my Daddy's permission - and got the ring off him. I actually feel sorry for MR knowing how stressed out he would've been.

I love that my ring is unique and has a meaning behind it. A lot of engagement ring these days are (while lovely) very similar.

Soooo... as you can probably imagine KarinaXOXO is going to take a bit of a 'Wedding' spin. Of course I want my wedding to be fabulously fashionable!

I hope you stick around to see how it all plans out (and dont worry - there will still be plenty of random fashion/beauty/shopping posts)

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!

    That is a beautiful ring and I love the history and sentiment behind it. Lucky girl! :)

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ring is beautiful and I'm sure she'll be very happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, darling!
    The ring is gorgeous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congratulations! This is amazing news. It's lovely that your ring has meaning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your engagement, what a beautiful ring!

    ReplyDelete