05 October 2011

THE BEST ACCESSORY OF ALL

A few weeks ago I came home to My MR presenting me with the best accessory a girl could want... a diamond ring

This is my late mother's engagement ring to be exact. He went and asked for my Daddy's permission - and got the ring off him. I actually feel sorry for MR knowing how stressed out he would've been.

I love that my ring is unique and has a meaning behind it. A lot of engagement ring these days are (while lovely) very similar.

Soooo... as you can probably imagine KarinaXOXO is going to take a bit of a 'Wedding' spin. Of course I want my wedding to be fabulously fashionable!

I hope you stick around to see how it all plans out (and dont worry - there will still be plenty of random fashion/beauty/shopping posts)

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!

    That is a beautiful ring and I love the history and sentiment behind it. Lucky girl! :)

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ring is beautiful and I'm sure she'll be very happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, darling!
    The ring is gorgeous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congratulations! This is amazing news. It's lovely that your ring has meaning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your engagement, what a beautiful ring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter and I when to Doll House to buy a Sherri Lee dress that my daughter was obsessed with. I received no service from the sales staff until I asked. They gave my daughter a few styles to try on when asked what size my daughter would be, she pointed at the dress my daughter had on and said “that size”. I noticed that the dresses had no size tags on them and when I asked the sales staff about that, they got frustrated with me and gave no explanation. So I left the store with a much deflated daughter, went home and ordered the dress online and saved $200

    ReplyDelete