06 February 2012

WEDDING LOOK

I have finally decided on how I want my hair & make up for my wedding. I am so fussy it's not funny - so I am looking forward to my trail to make sure the people we have booked can pull off the look.

I want my hair in a big ballerina hair donut bun. I originally thought I wanted a slicked back look - but I have realised sometimes from front on, it looks very plain. So I think I want it with a few peices out to frame my face - similar to this (although I do like the placement of Whitney Port's bun - I think if it were this far forward I wouldnt need to worry about not being about to see it in front on photos);



And for the make up - I want a very basic cat eye. I have never and will never be a fan of eyeshadow (I think my eyelids are too small) and the last thing I want is to look like a completely different person on my wedding day. I've been wearing eyeliner since high school - and used to frequently be kicked out of English class to wash it off.
I don't want it TOO dark - but I definitely want more liner than I do eyeshadow.
Like RiRi's look (but I'd have a nude/peachy lip - defs not hot pink)



A big pair of earrings, killer tan and a very simple & delicate necklace will complete my look (well, from the shoulders up anyway)

xoxo

All images found via google images

4 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing! I think the ballet donut hair would be fabulous. Can't wait to actually see your wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous looks!

    xo
    b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ballerina bun!

    I am the same as you - love eyeliner over eye shadow.
    I am a big fan of the the cat eye (nothing too dramatic either).

    It all sounds amazing anyway :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter and I ordered a dress from Doll House which was to be custom made. I placed the order on a Monday and was surprised to get a phone call the following Monday to say the dress had arrived it only took eight 8 days. I took the dress home and when I put the dress on my daughter, I realized that had just altered the dress (in store) and found pins still in the side seams. I was so disgusted with their lie when confronted they would not talk to me or acknowledge what they had done. To all you mum’s out there DON’T BUY FROM DOLL HOUSE.

    ReplyDelete