11 July 2014

MIRA'S HAND PURE ARGAN OIL REVIEW

I remember the first time I tried 'Argan oil'. I bought a bottle of , lets call it...Dirty-Stinking-Liars Argan Oil and raved about it to friends, on twitter, in my old blog... to anyone that would listen. 

Through my online ramblings, I was introduced to (back then) new brand Mira's Hand, in particular their 100% Pure Argan Oil. I was due to restock so I ordered a bottle from Mira's Hand.






  The first thing I did was read the bottle. Ingredients: 100% pure Argan oil. 'Hmm, cool' I thought. 

I picked up the almost empty bottle of Dirty-Stinking-Liars Argan Oil I was using to check the ingredients on that! I nearly died when I saw a list of ingredients I didnt even know how to pronounce (Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100) 


So when I have been raving about Argan Oil - it seems I haven't actually been using much Argan Oil at all. 

I spoke with Jamila from Mira's Hand and she said that some brands use as little as 4% Argan Oil in their ingredients. I try to use as many natural products as I can - so to think I was using all that crap on my hair, AND FACE, really pissed me off!!! 


As soon as I opened the bottle and poured a bit of Mira's Hand Argan Oil into my hand I could immediately see the difference. 

To start with - the bottle only allows for a few sparce drops at a time... which trust me, is all you need. It wasn't nearly as oily or greasy as the concoction I had been using. It didn't have such a fragant scent too it (which is obviously because it hasn't an additional 'perfume' added to it). And it just seemed to soak into my skin and hair a lot quicker. 


If you are using any kind or Argan or Moroccan oil, please please plesae please make sure you are using 100% pure Argan oil. Otherwise you may as well be using a mixture of cooking oils, perfume & chemicals on your hair. It's simple - check the ingredients - it should be one thing only listed - ARGAN OIL. 

All the hype about the benefits of Argan Oil only apply to products that are 100% pure Argan oil. So the benefits of argan oil don't apply to companies who make Argan/Moroccan oil product with anything other than Argan oil.   



Mira's Hand 100% Pure Argan oil is the only product I have found that is just that, 100% PURE ARGAN OIL. 

What is your must have beauty product?

Disclosure: I was not compensated or remunerated for this review, I'm just a fan! This review is my own and honest opinion. For more information see my disclosure policy

No comments:

Post a Comment