03 June 2014

REVIEW: WOW CUP


If you’ve ever watched an infant or toddler attempt to drink out of an ordinary sippy cup, you will probably have witnessed their frustration at not being able to find the mouth piece, or get any liquid out (because said mouth piece is around the wrong way)

There is a fine line between a cute little confused look, and a full blow toddler tantrum… and Hank has crossed that line many times due to him not being able to work out why he can’t get any water from his cup (and yes, I have taken photos of these tantrums to document as part of a ‘why my toddler is crying’ collection…mean Mummy!)

Enter the WOW Cup. It’s a 'sippy' cup with a 360 degree drinking edge. The innovative edge opens when you suck on it (yes, I’ve tried) and closes again after drinking, which means... NO SPILLS, halleluiah!

266ml WOW Cup from Howards Storage World
 
It is designed to help toddlers learn the skills to drink from an ordinary cup. It is free from BPA and you don’t need to worry about the risk of your little one causing themselves any dental problems due to prolong use of bottles with sprouts or teats.

Hank loves this WOW cup because he thinks he is drinking out of a cup like Daddy, and Mummy loves it because I don't have to worry about any spills or an impending 'Why-Can't-I-Get-Any-Water tantrum'


The WOW Cup is available from Howards Storage World and is $14.95

Has your toddler tried the WOW Cup?

Disclosure: I was not compensated or remunerated for this review, I'm just a fan! This review is my own and honest opinion. For more information see my disclosure policy

No comments:

Post a Comment