18 March 2013

DRESSING MY NEW HAIR

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram (@karinaxoxo) you would have seen I recently chopped my hair to a short style.

I'll go into more detail next week about the ease of styling short hair, but today I want to talk about how I dress my new hair. Because my ear lobes and neckline are always exposed now, I am really loving being able to dress up my outfits with earrings and necklaces.

I'm not against popping into a chain store accessory shop, but now that I will be wearing costume style earrings every day, I'd rather buy a good quality product.

One of my new fave online shops is www.shabbysisters.com.au


Shabby sisters jewellery is affordable and good quality. Plus they are an Australian retailer and also donated a gorgeous necklace to my friends fundraiser to be raffled off.

Now I just need to find a stylish way to store/hold all these new accessories I am rocking

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Women who're happy or positive are more prone to wear a well liked dress, jewellery, and jeans. http://www.fsession.com/

    ReplyDelete