16 March 2012

SHOP YOURSELF CHIC

1,000,000 new blogs are created everyday (ok, I made up that statistic - but you get the idea) - so it is rare that I find new ones that I actually enjoy reading.

I love reading about all my blogging pals lives, ideas, inspiration, children, significant others, style etc etc - but every now and then its nice to escape to a site where you can window shop, but also get the authors hints, tips and suggestions on the product.
Think regular online shopping - with little voice next to each product telling you how to style it, comparing similar products, or how to rock it like the celebs did.

Well its here at Shop Me Chic

"We created Shop Me Chick to keep our readers up to date with current trends or products and to inform them of online bargains and amazing online stores" Melinda (MummaInHeels) co founder






It was created by my twitter gorgeous friend She's Sonic and another fabulous blogger Mumma in Heels - and trust me, if there is one thing these ladies know it is shopping! (They do know more than one thing though - they are both funny, intellegant and stylish women)

"Shop Me Chic brings together Fashion, Beauty and Children in one chic little place. Our readers can click through and buy every single item featured on the website - online" says co founded Sonia.

You can tweet you suggestions, ideas or questions directly to @ShopMeChic - it's like having your own personal stylist/shopper.

I've asked the girls at Shop Me Chic to compile some feirce Winter "girls nigth out" outfits. My hen's night (more on that later) will be in July. I still want to look ah-maz-ing but I think I'll need to wear something more than a little cocktail dress. I can't wait to see what the girls come up with.

Have a great weekend
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fantastic. I like some good fashion, beauty blogs. I don't have enough.

    BTW, The Hunger Game books are everywhere at the moment. Dymocks has a massive display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a beautiful write up lovely!

    Enjoy your Monday. Xx

    ReplyDelete